|Salary||HK$40000 - HK$45000 per month + 13-Months Salary|
Accounts Payable Manager, APAC (Sporty Retail)
Accounts Payable Manager, APAC
Our client is a global fashion retailer, which creates groundbreaking sport innovations. Over the last century, they have been building a creative and diverse global team and producing a positive impact in communities where we live and work. As one of the most well-known sporty brands in the globe, they are expanding their business development in the Asia Pacific market.
Location: Kowloon, Hong Kong
Salary: HK$40,000- 45,000 X 13months + Bonus
- Perform/Oversee month-end close activities, including account reconciliations and AP aging analysis.
- Coach PTP teammates and work closely with the US AP team and HK procurement team to ensure accurate and on-time payments. Monitor the completion of assigned tasks in line with expected timing and quality.
- Improve and streamline procure to pay (PTP) processes for the whole APAC region, develop internal control checkpoints to ensure all processes are completed in compliance with group policy, internal control standards, and local statutory requirements.
- Handle ad-hoc projects and support key global initiatives, including PO portal enhancement, Concur, Corporate credit card, SAP Business One, and FMS enhancement.
- Create and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure PTP team performance, drive continuous improvement, and deliver defined PTP Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Positively influence and educate the business team on the Company's AP policies. Be a great business partner to the APAC leadership team, provide timely response on any payments queries and expense analysis.
- Support monthly cash flow forecast and annual statutory audit.
- Work closely with Vietnam and India accounting firms to perform accounts payable tasks.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified accountant from ACCA/ HKICPA or equivalent is preferred
- At least 10 years' accounting experience in a sizeable multinational company with at least 3 years in a supervisory role. Retail and shared services role experience is a plus.
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in PC skills, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with SAP or other large ERP systems is a plus
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Roy Chui or call +852 3972 6552 for further information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a complete list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com