Our Client is a renowned Japanese financial group with offices operating all around the world. With its strong emphasis on people and relationship, it is always a place where you find your career life meaningful working there.
Now there is an opportunity with its Financial Control Department, you will be joining its Accounting Section to provide BAU supports, management reporting, as well as UAT on system change.
- Provide BAU supports and perform daily operations
- Prepare monthly management report, financial statements, and relevant documentations
- Involve in accounting related projects, analyzing requirements, reviewing risks, coordinating testing, monitoring UAT, maintaining internal control, ensuring operational efficiency, etc.
- Support Department Head in executing operational and administrative tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Strong product knowledge in banking, e.g. trade finance, treasury, etc.
- Strong sense on accounting systems
- Strong ability in analysis and prioritization
- Experience in system project and UAT is a must
For those who are interested, please submit your latest profile (in WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more job opportunities, please visit our web-site: www.connectedgroup.com.