My client is a leading banking group within the region. They offer a comprehensive range of corporate banking, personal banking and financial services. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for an Accounting Policy Manager for their Finance team in Hong Kong.
Report to the team head, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and providing advices on accounting standards.
- Assisting in the implementation of new accounting standards.
- Developing the new accounting policies for the new products.
- Providing advices on accounting standards and other regulations which have impact on financial reporting.
- Assisting in other ad hoc tasks.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 4 years relevant experience gained from Big 4/ banks.
- Knowledge in Accounting treatment and banking operation.
- Strong business sense and people skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Company that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.