|Reference||IY - FM - 91283_1620626676|
Our client is a global leading retailer, operating in 15+ countries. Hong Kong is one of its major buying offices. We are assisting them to look for an experienced and hands-on individual to join their Finance team as an Accounting Manager.
Salary Package: HK$43,000 - HK$53,000 x 13 Months
Benefits: Medical, dental coverage; 20 days Annual Leave
- Leading a team of 6 to perform daily accounting duties
- Monitoring the status of accounts payable; Ensure all payments are settled promptly
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports, including but not limited to month-end closing, cost analysis, and budgeting & forecast
- Liaise with the external auditor for annual statutory audit
- Assisting in Finance team development, supervise, and coaching junior staff
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor's in Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA / ACCA / CPA Australia is a MUST.
- At least 3 years in a managerial grade
- Minimum 10 years of relevant finance experiences in MNCs with external audit experience in Big 4
- Will highly consider candidates from Sourcing/Retail/Trading companies
- Solid understanding and knowledge of IFRS
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and respond effectively to unexpected changes and requests
- Independent, hands-on, self-motivated, capable of handling tight timeline
- Well versed in MS Office and experience in using SAP is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken in English & Chinese
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.