|Salary||HK$520000 - HK$650000 per annum|
Accounting Manager, MNC
Our client is a global leading retailer, operating in 15+ countries. Hong Kong is one of its major buying offices. We are assisting them to look for an experienced and hands-on individual to join their Finance team as an Accounting Manager.
- Leading a small team to perform daily accounting duties
- Monitoring the status of accounts payable; Ensure all payments are settled in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports, including but not limited to month-end closing, cost analysis, and budgeting & forecast
- Liaise with the external auditor for annual statutory audit
- Assisting in Finance team development, supervise and coaching junior staff
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Aust.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in which at least 2 years' in a managerial grade
- With experience gained from the multi-national buying office would be an advantage
- Solid understanding and knowledge of IFRS
- Analytical mindset with strong attention to details
- Ability to handle multi-tasks and respond effectively to unexpected changes and requests
- Independent, hands-on, self-motivated, capable to handle tight timeline
- Well versed in MS Office and experience in using SAP is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken in English & Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.