Accounting Manager (FMCG)
Our client is a world's leading high-end consumer products distributor with international presence. As they aggressively extend their retail and wholesale channels in Hong Kong, we are now seeking a talented individual to join them as an Accounting Manager to work closely with the regional team.
- Lead a team of 5 accounting professionals in Hong Kong.
- Prepare internal financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, including footnote and financial table preparation in US GAAP.
- Review and perform analytical review of monthly management, legal and statutory reports.
- Perform reconciliation between SAP and BW (Internal data warehouse) on monthly financial reports
- Perform quarterly analytical review of financial results and understand factors driving variances.
- Provide financial inputs and effectively collaborate with other departments to find achieve best solution/process on company operational issues/matters.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast, planning & Treasury project management
- Be the finance lead for any system implementation and upgrade
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, bankers and company secretary
- Conduct ad hoc feasibility studies and analysis.
- Bachelor of Accounting Degree / CPA Qualified
- 8 years of Accounting & Finance Experience with a multinational / Large FMCG Company
- 5 years' experience in people management and leading team
- Strong leadership skills and be able to help direct reports and cross functional teams to make informed decisions during challenging and complex situations.
- Tackle difficult issues with a positive attitude, thrive on challenges and driven to develop solutions.
- Strong people management and able to manage changes within the team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; able to clearly articulate ideas/thoughts.
- Knowledge in US GAAP and SAP experience is compulsory
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken), Cantonese and Mandarin (a plus).
- Big 4 accounting firms background and experience preferred.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com