Accounting Manager (APAC)
Our client is a well-known FMCG business based in Hong Kong. We are helping them to look for an Accounting Manager to join their Financial Reporting team.
- Perform GAAP adjustment of Asian countries to HKFRS
- Prepare monthly management reports and perform financial analysis to support business decision making
- Handle statutory reports and prepare regular budgeting & forecasting
- Ensure local finance teams are aligned with the latest accounting standard
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Degree holder in Accounting or relevant disciplines with CPA qualification
- Big 4 trained and has minimum 4 years' accounting experience gained from sizeable commercial firms
- Solid skill set in Financial Reporting and Consolidation and has extensive knowledge in HKFRS
- Able to work under pressure with tight reporting deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English & Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.