Accounting Manager, Accounts Payable, APAC (MNC)
Our client is a globally recognized fashion retail brand. They service every segment of the market, reaching customers in all walks of life, all over the world. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as a Regional Accounting Manager focused on Accounts Payable to work closely with the growing team.
- Lead 2 Accounting subordinates and report directly to the APAC CFO
- Manage the APAC Accounts Payable function across 10 different locations
- Perform/Oversee month-end closing activities, including account reconciliations and AP aging analysis
- Coach procure to pay (PTP) teammates and work closely with US AP team and HK procurement team to ensure accurate and on time payments
- Improve and streamline PTP processes for the whole APAC region, develop internal control checkpoints to ensure all processes are completed in compliance with group policy, internal control standards and local statutory requirements
- Handle ad-hoc projects and support key global initiatives, including PO portal enhancement, Concur, Corporate credit card, SAP Business One and FMS enhancement
- Create and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure PTP team performance, drive continuous improvement and deliver defined PTP Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Support monthly cash flow forecast and annual statutory audit.
- Work closely with Vietnam and India accounting firm to perform accounts payable tasks.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Qualified accountant from ACCA/ HKICPA or equivalent is a MUST
- At least 10 years' accounts payable experiences in sizeable multinational company with at least 4 years in supervisory role
- Shared services role with prior retail industry exposure is a definite advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively across functions and influence others with business recommendation.
- Experience with SAP or other large ERP systems is a MUST
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Possess of driven, passionate and can-do attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Cantonese & English
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Vivian Wong, or call +852 3972 5831 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com