|Location||Central and Western District|
|Salary||HK$20000 - HK$30000 per month + Bonus|
Accounting and Shipping Supervisor
Our client is a globally recognized Polymers Compounding Trading and Manufacturing company with a regional office in Hong Kong. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as an Accounting and Shipping Supervisor to cope with the continually expanding business. This position will report to the Finance Manager.
Salary package: HK$ 20,000 - 30,000 x 12 month + bonus
Office address: Admiralty
- Handle daily accounting operation (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, P&L, and Balance Sheets)
- Prepare and handle a full set of import/export documents incl. opening L/C, checking L/C workability, and consolidating relevant banking documents.
- Coordinate with related parties (forwarder/distributor) for importation, customs clearance, and any operational issues
- Coordinate with the shipping companies for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Liaise with the company auditors along with overseas finance team (China, Asia, Europe) and overseas internal auditor
- Any adhoc projects as required by Manager
- Diploma / Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field
- 5 years of working experience in Accounting and Shipping
- Experience of using MS excel, word and pivot table
- Good command of both written and spoken in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Independent, self-initiative, strong sense of responsibilities, attentive to details and willing to work under pressure
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Kelvin KO, or call +852 3972 6554 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com