Accountant, Leading Corporate Bank
- Leading Bank
- Stable Environment
- Potential Career Development in Bank
My client is a leading banking corporation within Asia Pacific region. They are now looking for an Accountant for their finance team.
Report to the team head, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing financial reports to the head office.
- Handling reconciliation.
- Liaise with various internal and external parties.
- Handling costs allocation and staff reimbursements.
- Handling payments of HK companies.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 2 years relevant experience gained from MNCs/ Financial Institutions.
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem solving skills.
- Broad banking/ financial services experience is desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.