|Salary||HK$18000 - HK$20000 per month|
Accountant, Group Reporting (2 Years Experience)
Accountant, HK Company (Group Level)
Our client is an HK-based supply chain solution professional and a manufacturer in computer electronics. With their expansion and continuous development in Hong Kong, they are currently in search of an Accountant to join their new growing team.
Location: Kowloon, HK
Salary: HK$18,000 - HK$20,000 X 12 months + Bonus
- To prepare regular management reports for management review;
- To prepare annual group budgeting exercise and system reports development;
- To review and analyze the group reporting package submitted from group entities;
- To develop value added reports for facilitating management decision or business performance;
- To work closely and follow up with various parties on management reports & budget exercise;
- To maintain proper filing records;
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned.
- Degree in accounting, preferably with ACCA / HKICPA membership or students
- Min 2 years of working experience in the accounting field, preferably with experience in group reporting or system reports development
- Good command in English & Chinese (including Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Good PC Skill in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Chinese Input & ORACLE
- Detail minded and able to work under pressure and independently
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High integrity and responsible
- Immediate available is preferred
- Less experience will be considered as Senior Accounts Clerk.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Roy Chui or call +852 3972 6552 for further information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a complete list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com