Our client is a global brokerage trading company that provides various investment, brokerage and trading services worldwide. They are now looking for a Accountant to join their Finance team for their growing business in the region.
- Prepare financial reporting and month-end journals
- Manage account payable & receivable of HK entities for brokerage including payments, issuing invoices, accruals, reconciliations etc.
- Work closely with team to conduct cost and revenue analysis allocations
- Communicate with external stakeholders such as brokers, vendors and intercompany
- Participate and assist in ad-hoc projects assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- CPA Qualified is an advantage
- 4+ years of relevant experience in accounting, preferably in large financial institutions
- Must have a strong understanding of accounting standard and foundation
- Proficient in MS Excel & VBA and knowledge of Oracle System / Broadridge Gloss
- Analytics, detailed-oriented and good communication skills
- Must be fluent in English
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the global organization group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.