|Salary||HK$364000 - HK$416000 per annum|
Our client is a European business with expertise in the regulatory compliance, safety, and quality of specific consumer goods and industries products. We are helping them to look for an Accountant to join their FP&A team.
- Support monthly business performance review and KPI analysis
- Assisting in regular budgeting & forecast, and prepare meeting materials for manager to present
- Perform CAPEX analysis for potential investment projects
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified accountant of HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' relevant working experience in accounting
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, fast-paced, attention to details and able to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.