|Reference||SC - ACCT - F_1593401632|
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing accounting duties with respect to accounts payable/receivable, invoice verifications, staff reimbursement claims and daily report.
- Recording all accounting transactions and prepare periodic work papers, management accounts, financial statements, footnotes, and partner capital statements.
- Assisting in month-end closing and preparation of management reports.
- Maintaining proper filing of accounting records.
- Handling some new projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration, or relevant disciplines.
- Good accounting knowledge with at least 2 years relevant experience in banks / other financial institutions.
- Strong business sense and problem-solving skills.
- Mature, responsible, detailed-minded, and well-organized
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (includes Putonghua).
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.