|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a multinational trading business based in Hong Kong. We are helping them to look for an Accountant to join their reporting team.
- Review month-end reports prepared by local finance teams and prepare consolidation for senior management review
- Prepare full set of accounts for some dormant companies of the group
- Working closely with local finance teams to prepare periodic budgeting & forecasting on group level
- Liaise with external auditors to support year-end audit activities
- Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Degree holder in accounting or related disciplines
- Finalist / qualified member of HKICPA/ACCA/CPA Aust.
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in accounting, ideally gained from sizeable MNCs
- Details oriented, independent, self-motivated, and able to work under deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Short notice is preferred
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.