Report to the team head, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly cash flow forecasts;
- Preparing monthly closings;
- Preparing FRR;
- Assisting in annual audit and tax filing;
- Preparing accurate valuation reports;
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- 2-3 years relevant experience; Open to fresh graduate;
- Strong business sense and problem solving skills;
- Positive Attitude;
- Energetic and Detail minded;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading asset management group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format.