|Salary||HK$286000 - HK$325000 per annum|
Our client is a multinational real-estate business that has a well-diversified property investment portfolio. They are also providing professional property consulting & management services. We are assisting them to look for an Accountant to join their finance team.
- Handle full set of accounts, and supervise junior staffs to perform daily accounting operations
- Perform month-end closing, and prepare monthly financial reports
- Monitor bank transactions, and prepare bank reconciliations
- Assisting in annual audit and system implementation
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
- Bachelor's degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines
- Student member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' relevant working experience in accounting
- With working experience gained from a similar position would be highly valued
- Has solid knowledge and understanding of IFRS
- Attention to details, willing to learn, a good team player, and able to work under pressure
- Good written and spoken English & Chinese
Suitable candidates should apply now for further details, due to an influx of applicants, only suitable candidates will be contacted for the role.