|Reference||IY - AA - 283746_1654401602|
Our client is a well-established corporation with diverse businesses. They are looking for a fast-paced and proactive candidate to join their dynamic finance team.
- Full set accounting & month-end closing
- Qualified CPA is a must
- Attractive remuneration package
- Handle a full set of accounting functions, including day to day financial transactions, month-end closing, and general ledger entries for subsidiaries
- Prepare tax computation and handle tax return
- Liaise with internal and external parties for overall accounting operations
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned
- Degree holder in Finance, Accountancy, or equivalent
- At least 7 years of related working experience in sizable corporations with at least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Independent handling of all the corporative accounting matters
- Proficient in MS applications, experience using flex system is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills, well organized, and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please send your CV to Ivy Yeung Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com for more details. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com.