Our client, an esteemed European Private Bank, is looking for several Account Specialist to cope with the expansion of middle office team. This role will be primarily focus on account opening and sales support.
- Partnering and supporting Front-Office to onboard clients, open new accounts (which is a business strategic priority) and to manage the client account lifecycle (account opening, review/ recertification and closure).
- Ensure that the onboarding and review requirements are in accordance with Bank's AML/KYC standards and regulatory requirements
- Ensure the relevance and completeness of KYC information (in partnership with the RM) and performs appropriate due diligence checks and information searches
- Review and corroborate KYC information submitted by RM and/or directly from client
- Answer clients' phone calls in a professional and prompt manner; ensure proper follow-up until the enquiries are addressed. Have an appropriate understanding of the client's background
- Meet clients (under RM supervision) and/or provide assistance in organizing client meetings for account management matters only
- Prepare reports for management reporting to facilitate relevant reviews and strengthen the control procedures and process
- Responsible for the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- Certifications in AML such as Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or International Association Diploma in Anti Money Laundering would be an advantage
- Minimum 4 years' experience in sales support and/ or client onboarding from private banking environment
- Familiar with regulatory requirements pertaining to KYC / AML
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage relationships with various stakeholders and clients
- An efficient solutions provider with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Cantonese)