|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is an global AI-empowered marketing technology platform and they are hiring an Account Manager to expand their business in Hong Kong and Macau.
-Account management/ Client servicing
- Manage key accounts and ensure all aspect of client demand are addressed and services are delivered at high standard
- Provide insight optimisations recommendations based on in-depth data analysis
- Regular reporting, review meetings and upsell suitable products to grow the client
- Responsible to prepare planning directions and idea logically
- Able to articulate ideas verbally and visually in all formats. I.e. PowerPoint presentations, 10mins elevator pitch
- Perform fundamental support for pitch, proposal and projects on a local, national and international basis
-Supporting Business Development
- Provide planning support for Business Director with quality media plan and proposals to secure clients
- Lead or assist in client meeting and presentations from 1-1 meeting to large
- scale agency roadshow /seminars
- Full overview on all AM task and delegate tasks to suitable members accordingly to their skillset, workload and personal development
- Training and development roadmap for your team
- Setting personal and team KPIs
- Regular review on performance and draft appropriate action plan
-Pipeline & P&L Management
- In charge of HK & MO pipeline to ensure the most accurate forecast
- Monthly P&L to consolidate company financial numbers
- Provide business forecast and action plans
- 4+ years in a media agency and/or digital marketing related fields.
- Experience in managing teams and prepare personal development roadmap
- Experience in operating digital advertising platform, (like Facebook, Google, DBM, The Trade Desk...etc) are preferable
- Experience in handling China Related Media platforms (like Baidu, Wechat, Weibo, 360...etc) is preferable
- Candidate with Facebook Blueprint & Google Certification qualification preferred
- High Competence in Management/ Operation Skills on excel ( V-look up/ Pivot Table)
- Familiar with all tag management through Google Tag Manager / direct coding implementation
- Strong analytical skills & sense on the numerical aspect from day-to-day reporting or analytic dashboard like Google Analytics
- Able to communicate in Cantonese, English & Mandarin
- Proficient in Chinese language (Simplified & Traditional) and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills with great attention to details
- Multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines & business targets
- Passionate about the Internet and latest online advertising technologies.
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information.